name of current list in OS10.1

Kelly Burgess kellyb at montana.com
Sun Jan 3 10:15:38 UTC 2021

Hi Andrew,

>>What is the easiest way to find the name of the current list
>
>the following should work … but it seems to not want to.
> .. .. ..
>Calculate #S1 as $clist

Apparently it's #CLIST, not $clist.  My advice would be to learn how to avoid using a current list.  Studio notation provides almost everything you need to replace Load from list, Add line to list, Build list, Sort list, etc.  and you'll never have to use Set current list in a reversible block again, or care about which one's current.

Kelly