Studio 10.1 Prompt for Destination: Screen

Alan Grinberg omnis at alangrinberg.com
Sat Feb 27 18:08:29 UTC 2021

Thanks for all your feedback.

Preview takes up more screen space than send to screen, so a client that had it on a previous version missed it. Small monitor, I guess.

We have not deployed studio 10 for our main product yet. Just using it on a custom job we did for 1 client to get some initial experience.

- Alan

Alan Grinberg
AG Systems/ZOO-INK
San Francisco, CA