Studio 10.1 Prompt for Destination: Screen

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Sat Feb 27 16:59:25 UTC 2021

hi Alan.

I ran into the problem of $devices.Screen a year ago —  it was all over our studio 5 code.. and then magically disappeared in latest versions of studio.

the replacement (that mike pointed out - is Preview)

we changed all our code that referred to $device.Screen or $cdevice to   $device.Preview

it didn’t change any of our other code — thinks just worked.

I like the features of preview in that you can now have thumbnails and zoom in on reports

Kelly mentioned you could bring it back.  I have not tried that .  I just like preview much more.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978