M1 Macs and Omnis Latest

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Thu Feb 25 01:41:50 UTC 2021

hi Das.

We had one od the apple developer machines (not the M1, but machine contained an ARM processor).

I ran all most of our application in both studio 10.1 and 10.2 — spending about 2 hours with each one … and it ran under the rosetta technology — not native, but under the emulator.

ran fine.

native M1 will come with a future version of Studio 10.2 from my understanding

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978