Omnis 10.2 themes

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 16:50:00 UTC 2021

Oh, and did I mention the Multi Undo feature?  Lovely thing indeed.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>