Omnis 10.2 themes

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 16:18:24 UTC 2021

Hello Henk,

It certainly does feel great, and I wholeheartedly agree with Bob Mitchell’s foresight here.  The code folding, once used, is great, two code windows open at the same time of the same class, also great.  I have quickly gotten used to Shift Clicking to set the Go Point, grumble grumble, but the new key strokes soon come quickly.

Would I go back?  Nope.

But I haven’t looked at the themes yet, just sticking to the standard vanilla flavour.  The boys in our team use this Dark Stuff, but so far I have resisted, staying with the Whiter Than White experience.

Good to hear from you Henk :)

Mike Matthews