Omnis 10.2 themes

Henk Noppe h.noppe at omnihis.nl
Wed Feb 24 16:11:08 UTC 2021

Dear Omnis people,

Recently I started to do some experiments in Omnis Studio 10.2 and I must say the free text editor feels great. I only have a hard time with the syntax colouring themes shipped with this Omnis version. I have put together a quick dark theme. You can download it from https://github.com/Frogli/omnis-themes/tree/master/IntellIJ. I had this one laying around from Omnis 8.x and updated it for Omnis 10. Feel free to use it. I was wondering. Do any of you have created their own themes and are willing to share them?

Greetings Henk