Latest build v10.1 released (29237) problem dragging windows macOS

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Tue Feb 23 10:22:02 UTC 2021

Ok, yes, this is exactly what happens for me as well :)

And the window type didn’t have to be modeless, just a regular window.

For our clients, we disable the Close box, so I don’t know if happened to them, so I’ll do some more digging there as well.

At last I can reproduce it, and using the latest version.  I must be closing the window and then the Ghost one appears later, but I could never remember what I had done, grrr..

I’ll take it UK support now.

Thank you

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>