ShipStation Help

Phil (OmnisList) phil at pgpotter.co.uk
Tue Feb 23 08:56:51 UTC 2021

Paul,

No clue on ShipStation, but the message suggests something like an OAuth
connection and headers are required.

Maybe have a look at the Omnis Oauth2 documentation, for O$10.2, and see
if that helps you?

Otherwise, you need to talk to the providers of ShipStation directly?

regards
Phil Potter
Based in Chester in the UK.