Latest build v10.1 released (29237) problem dragging windows macOS

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 18:12:55 UTC 2021

Good question about RunTime.  No one has reported it yet, but I will make a point of asking this week, but maybe just a Dev thing.

I caught it doing the ‘I won’t budge for no one!’ issue today, as well as the Big Blank TopWin that isn't really there.  But when I see it, I can’t remember how to get it to do it again.  Bloody annoying really, as I want to get it solved.

Mike