Latest build v10.1 released (29237) problem dragging windows macOS

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Mon Feb 22 17:45:50 UTC 2021

hi Mike.

good that you see a similar thing .  I haven’t seen it on the  10.2.28632 version, so its a new with the upcoming version thing.

are you also seeing in in runtime?

if so, it makes it a version of studio (10.1 and 10.2) that I think we may need to hold back from deployment.    It would cause a lot of support calls.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978