Latest build v10.1 released (29237) problem dragging windows macOS

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 16:08:46 UTC 2021

This still happens in v10.2 (29096) on Catalina.

I can sort of reproduce it, and you are right, clicking back on the Finder, maybe then the Omnis dock icon, lets you continue.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>