Latest build v10.1 released (29237) problem dragging windows macOS

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Mon Feb 22 15:57:20 UTC 2021

hi Xavier.

I wanted to weigh in that I’ve had problems dragging windows on 10.1.29237 installed since it was announced.    I’m on Catalina

my scenario might be different I’ve only got one library open (and all the omnis ones like VCS, etc)

I find that after editing code for a while and checking in/out ..    sooner or later, the windows will freeze.   I can edit code.   however all windows .. cannot be moved.

Even if omnis is the ’top application and I see it in the OSX menu…

I have to click on some other application (like finder window) … and then click on my omnis window in order to get to move my windows again.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978