v10.2, How to remove a Studio Environment variable

Denis Woodbury denis at woodmic.net
Sat Feb 20 23:25:49 UTC 2021

Hi Doug,

Sorry I forgot to mention it was on macOS Mojave and Studio 10.2

The environment variables I was meaning were the Studio Environment Variables.

They only exist in Studio and they to be set every time the library is started and they clear when you quit Omnis, found that out a bit later.

I had to set these variables ODBCINI, ODBCSYSINI, ODBCINSTINI have to be set in order to be able to retrieve the ODBC drivers installed on the workstation with the $getdrivers() ODBC session method.

Might be another way but this works.

Thanks for taking the time

denis