Latest build v10.1 released (29237) problem dragging windows macOS

IT it at plastipol.com
Thu Feb 18 13:37:11 UTC 2021

Hi stefan,

I have found the reason of the problem. There is something related with StudioTips libraries that interference with latest build.
If you don't use StudioTips no trouble.

With StudioTips loading at startup, as soon as Omnis opens you can’t drag IDE window.

If I remove StudioTips all is Ok.

 I will try to find why previous versions of Omnis were not affected but the latest has troubles with StudioTips. StudioTips has been very handy.

regards

xavier