v10.2 crashes

Brian A O'Sullivan brian.a.o-sullivan at axalta.com
Wed Feb 17 19:54:57 UTC 2021

Hi Mike,
That sounds like the scenario I ran into in the late beta phase of 10.2! Couldn't tell if was simply having two list variables open for inspection, or something deeper.  Very happy to hear you were able to better define the problem & that a fix is hopefully forthcoming!  That deserves a toast at the next (ahem) Gala dinner! 😉

Brian A. O'Sullivan
IT Application Sr.Analyst, Technology (TIPS)