v10.2 crashes

Brian A O'Sullivan brian.a.o-sullivan at axalta.com
Wed Feb 17 15:38:00 UTC 2021

Yes, Phil, v10.2 (latest build from December) often crashes on me. I mentioned to support during the beta phase, but could not get a repeatable scenario.

In my case I'm currently doing a lot of 10.2 development most of the day. I often get a "hard crash" when returning to the method editor from another dev window, or switching from another application back into Omnis.

Brian A. O'Sullivan
Axalta Coating Systems, USA