pdf watermark

Paul Mulroney pmulroney at logicaldevelopments.com.au
Wed Feb 17 08:22:39 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

A few people have expressed interest in using node.js to manipulate PDFs.  I've created a small demo to show the basic theory.  The demo puts a watermark diagonally across the first page of the document.  The sample works in Studio 10.1.

I've put the code up on github - https://github.com/Logical-Developments/ldpdftools-demo

There's a short readme with details on how to set up your environment to use it, plus the library as JSON and binary and a test file (of course!)

Hope you find this useful,

Regards,
Paul.