AW: How to count how many Timers are running

Udo Sonnabend | WigaSoft AG U.Sonnabend at wigasoft.ch
Mon Feb 15 16:10:52 UTC 2021

   Hi Mike
   Probably you should, It depends on the $timervalue, $timeleft and the
   job your $timer method is performing of every timer instance.  You know
   your timers the best, so it's up to you.
   Regards,
   u.

   WigaSoft AG
   Udo Sonnabend
   Entwickler
   Oberstrasse 222 | Postfach 51 | CH-9014 St. Gallen
   Telefon +41 71 274 51 31 | [1]www.wigasoft.ch |
   [2]U.Sonnabend at wigasoft.ch