Some classes not locking

Kelly Burgess kellyb at montana.com
Sat Feb 13 01:36:33 UTC 2021

Hi Scotte,

I just opened a copy of a 10.2 library, did a Cmd-A to Select All of the classes, then command-clicked to exclude a couple folders and a couple of classes with 'LEAVE UNLOCKED' in their descriptions, then did a right-click and chose Lock.  I OK'd two are you sure, are you really sure dialogs, and it churned awhile and ended up with all 1052 selected classes locked, according to the padlock icons.

So the Studio browser didn't seem to have any problems doing it, not sure why a notational approach might.

Kelly