pdf watermark

Phil Phil at pgpotter.co.uk
Fri Feb 12 16:48:49 UTC 2021

Hi Rob,

Not directly...

I saw: https://exiftool.org/forum/index.php?topic=11650.msg62572#msg62572
and thought that would get you in the right direction...
presume similar on the Mac.

Phil.

On 12/02/2021 15:21, Rob Mostyn wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> I am going to try attributes first.  Do you have any usage notes and/or sample code?
>
> Thanks,
> Rob
>
>> On 12 Feb 2021, at 11:05, Phil (OmnisList) via omnisdev-en <omnisdev-en at lists.omnis-dev.com> wrote:
>>
>> Not that you answered this reply Rob.,
>>
>> But, look at this if indeed this is what you were looking for:
>> https://exiftool.org/
>>
>> regards
>> Phil Potter
>> Based in Chester in the UK.
>>
>> On 08/02/2021 14:29, Phil (OmnisList) via omnisdev-en wrote:
>>> Hi Rob,
>>>
>>> What kind of an  attribute are you thinking?
>>>
>>> something simple, some reference, maybe it will fit within the PDFinfo section?
>>> often called metadata
>>>
>>> normally would hold:
>>> Author
>>> Creator
>>> Keywords
>>> Subject
>>> Title
>>> Producer

--

P G Potter, 11 Regency Court, Mickle Trafford, Chester, UK.

This message is confidential and intended for the use only of the person
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are
strictly prohibited from reading, disseminating, copying, printing,
re-transmitting or using this message or its contents in any way.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message
are not given or authorised by the Company unless otherwise indicated by
an authorised representative independent of this message. The Company
does not accept liability for any data corruption, interception or
amendment to any e-mail or the consequences thereof. Emails addressed to
individuals may not necessarily be read by that person unless they are
in the office.