SQL ERROR

Martin Obongita martin.obongita at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 07:32:00 UTC 2021

 Thanks Dan for the thought #I have the following code to prepare the variable list in the $event of the load button #Do lvCustomersList $select() # Do lvCustomersList $fetch(kFetchAll) #Regards # Martin #

 If I remember correctly you would have to prepare the text before it can be executed when put directly into $sqltext. Just a thought.