SQL ERROR

Das's goravanis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 22:07:20 UTC 2021

Martin,

Just off the top of my head I wonder if that is a message from a different place, namely the licensing department, you have to buy your way into SQL with Omnis.. then you get a different license number.. which supports the DAM.. just wondering I guess if your licensed for it all.. I’m guessing you are and that message therefore likely comes from that command not being supported.. unsure I thought I’d post it

Das