SQL ERROR

Andy Hilton andyh at totallybrilliant.com
Thu Feb 11 19:46:29 UTC 2021

Ok on second reading it suggests that the Omnis SQL DAM does not support $sqltextinstance……which sounds highly likely - I was never ever fond of the Omnis SQL DAM, way better to use real sql in my opinion !!

Andy Hilton
Totally Brilliant Software Inc
Phone (US) : (863) 409 4870
Phone (UK) : 0207 193 8582