SQL ERROR

Martin Obongita martin.obongita at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 19:32:30 UTC 2021

 Thanks Andy.The customer list is a local variable to that method only, for the purpose of displaying data in the current remote form.I would guess that since the customer table is a sub type of the lvCustomerList, it would call the sql error method in the super class when the $fetch command is executed since the table tSuper is a super class of the customer table class.
Regards,Martin.