pdf watermark

Phil (OmnisList) phil at pgpotter.co.uk
Mon Feb 8 14:29:40 UTC 2021

Hi Rob,

What kind of an  attribute are you thinking?

something simple, some reference, maybe it will fit within the PDFinfo
section?
often called metadata

normally would hold:
Author
Creator
Keywords
Subject
Title
Producer
Trapped
Creation/mod dates

Or would renaming the filename do the job?

regards
Phil Potter
Based in Chester in the UK.