AW: pdf watermark

Rudolf Bargholz rudolf at bargholz.ch
Mon Feb 8 13:44:11 UTC 2021

Hi Rob,

With the command line tool pdftk you can add a watermark to your PDF file. I personally have never done this before, but you would to be able to test this on the command line, and then implement the command line call from Omnis. Just make sure the original PDF and the watermark PDF files both have a transparent background.

Regards

Rudolf Bargholz