pdf watermark

Rob Mostyn mostyn at platformis.net
Mon Feb 8 13:34:04 UTC 2021

Hi All,

The subject line is not using the correct term because I don’t know what the right term is.

Users are visiting a website.
They have identified themselves by logging in.
An option they have is to request a document be sent to them.  It will be a pdf document.
The document is static in content but I want to embed some sort of identification mark within the document.
I don’t want to generate a pdf in Omnis because it takes too much processing time (the doc is about 50 pages long).

Is there a way of taking a static pdf document, adjusting an attribute within its DOM or something like that, and putting it into an email?

Cheers,
Rob Mostyn