HTTP Worker consume Magento

IT it at plastipol.com
Fri Feb 5 14:36:32 UTC 2021

Hi Phil,

No is oAuth1 but with curl commands from terminal I have retrieved data from magento

The curl sequence  is:

1.   curl -X POST "http://mywesite.online/rest/V1/integration/admin/token" \
     -H "Content-Type:application/json" \
     -d '{"username”:”myuser", "password":"UStybk6hHYFGFFp"}'

It returns a token like 2yjgjyg6GT9879jklhlklhjjklkjgh5gbbJ

next use the token in the next curl command

2.   curl -X GET "http://mywesite.online/rest/V1/categories" -H "Authorization:Bearer 2yjgjyg6GT9879jklhlklhjjklkjgh5gbbJ”

and you get categories from magento.

In omnis i get 401 Unauthorized. Sure I’m sending something wrong from Omnis, but I got curl commands working at first time.
Omnis seems more tricky.

regards

xavier