HTTP Worker consume Magento

IT it at plastipol.com
Fri Feb 5 13:45:26 UTC 2021

Hi All,

I can get the token from a magento ecommerce site using Omnis code, but i m unable to consume any things from the server beyond the token.

If i do the same thing from macos terminal using curl I get data from magento

curl -X GET "http://myecommerce.online/rest/V1/categories" -H "Authorization:Bearer 2u6j6tr382o1pmxv9a37i60ts50totj7”

This works from terminal but trying to implement from Omnis code using the Omnis studio 10.1 HTTP worker sample window fails with a 401 Unauthorized (The consumer isn’t authorized to access %resources …)

Instead the token is returned by the Omnis HTTP worker sample window.

Any advice?

regards

xavier