Postgres

Chris Hughes ataddata at bigpond.net.au
Tue Feb 2 10:17:50 UTC 2021

The aim is to get the HBA file out which I can half do but the manual said
it is String big integer.

The fetch all line is the problem, I think.

;

Calculate pFileName as '/var/lib/pgsql/9.5/data/pg_hba.conf'

If tLoginState=kTrue

                Do tSessionObj.$newstatementref Returns LvStatementObjRef

                If not(LvStatementObjRef.$validref)     ;; null test on
object

                Breakpoint {bug trap}

                End If

;

                Begin text block

                Text: SELECT pg_read_file('[pFileName]',0,1000000) ;

                End text block

                Get text block LvSQL

;

                Do LvStatementObjRef.$execdirect(LvSQL) Returns LvError
;; LvStatementObj

                If LvStatementObjRef.$errorcode

                                OK message Select Failed (Icon)
{$ReadFile//[LvStatementObjRef.$nativeerrortext]//[LvStatementObjRef.$errorc
ode]}

                End If

                Do LvStatementObjRef.$fetch(LvReturnList.kFetchAll)

                If LvStatementObjRef.$errorcode

                                OK message Select Failed (Icon)
{$ReadFile//[LvStatementObjRef.$nativeerrortext]//[LvStatementObjRef.$errorc
ode]}

                End If

                Do LvStatementObjRef.$deleteref     ;; This is to clear the
memory to eliminate any problems.

                Quit method LvReturnList

End If

Quit method LvReturnList

Chris Hughes

Copious Data Pty Ltd (Trading as Atad Data)

3 Springwell Avenue

Springwood QLD 4127

Phone No:- 07 3208 6347

Mobile No:- 0409 263 349