Experiences with remote debugging ?

Stefan Csomor csomor at advancedconcepts.ch
Tue Aug 31 19:39:45 UTC 2021

HI

I haven’t yet used remote debugging for my clients, because I’m not having a direct network connection or vpn into their networks. I thought about setting up a tcp mirror for this one day, but today I came across ngrok (https://www.ngrok.com) , which does exactly that, exposing local server ports. I’ve tested it just now, and it seems to work properly, so I wanted to ask whether someone has experiences with ngrok or some similar technology, how are you doing remote debugging with your clients, if you’re not having a direct network connection to the clients machine.

Thanks,

Stefan