O7: Open omnis maximized

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Fri Aug 27 00:39:04 UTC 2021

hi Daniel.

There are things you can do to omnis to get it full screen.

I couldn't find anything that prevents minimization.

Except, you are obviously using remote desktop services.

If thats a terminal server, I’m pretty sure you can set it up to only shows one application.  I think the notion called a published application  and if you start the RDC session, then your published application takes up the entire screen.

i.e. so rather than RDC starting a windows session…. it starts the application (full screen).   Citrix also supports similar feature.

now, that was 3 or 4 years ago that we set up an terminal server to test the concept..   Thats my recollection.. don’t know if that helps.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978