Sv: O7: Open omnis maximized

Daniel Sananes daniel.s at kopparbergs.se
Fri Aug 27 00:30:17 UTC 2021

Hi Jim

Thanks for your input.
I will discuss the RDP client setting with our technical staff. Good point you mentioned.
Jim Creak just reminded me of the Show Omnis-commands, which I had forgotten.
A click on the minimized icon made Omnis disappear and we thus couldn’t close Omnis.
The Show Omnis maximized will minimize(!) the risk of anybody wanting to click up there.

Regards
Daniel