Where's my Stickies Database on Mac BigSur

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 16:23:54 UTC 2021

It would appear that each Sticky is a new file now, and not in a DB as before.  So what to do about that?  Hmmm from me, I use Notes now, as they sync to my iPhone and iPad and MacBook via iCloud.  Not sure Stickies do that, which is why I moved over.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>