macos in svelte

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 16:09:11 UTC 2021

That is to state the obvious or for those who won’t click, a replication of the Mac finder desktop specifically the dock look and feel, but that’s it. As one who likes that interface, I am pleased, but I wonder, and I ask you Bruno, or anyone who knows, does this tool have complete coding capability? Does it connect to databases? Do you develop on a Mac or is it only Windows, or is it you develop in a web application? Can you draw elements, like lines at angles? Not only straight up and horizontal. ? Curious. What is “at the NYT”?