Apple Developer ID's and the Keychain

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 18:45:29 UTC 2021

Doug,

I have the certificates saved as their standard type, .cer files, how they came to me, I have them on the new users drive space, and I installed them on the new user from there.. they installed and open Get Info correctly.. so I seem to have the certs installed..

I don’t see why I would have to export them from KeyChain and import them on the new user but since I’m stuck I might just spend the time and do it anyways in case it changes something magical