Omnis 7 to Studio 10.2

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 12:19:03 UTC 2021

Generous is that Das.

I also understand the part about not getting involved and others need to do some leg work, a great spirit here on this list.

Thank you

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>