Pictures Going Missing

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 20:28:22 UTC 2021

I just looked and I don’t have code anywhere that calculates the value of the missing picture fields or assigns them ever.

They are input via copy and paste into fields on a window and are never calculated to have a different value.

They have existed forever through numerous upgrades and copied between these 2 Macs a number of times before without event.

Big Sur is a newer thing on these 2 Macs but all things seem to be running correctly otherwise.

So Big Sur is one possible issue and the fact that there are 2 different Omnis’s being used is the other concern but they are two different numbered upgrades of 10.2 they should not be out of step especially in ways of deleting existing images in picture fields.