New beginnings and developer resource available

Terence Young terry.young at journeymhc.org
Mon Apr 12 20:15:52 UTC 2021

Hi Bas,

Good luck in your new endeavors.

terry

Terence J. Young, DC

System Administrator

IT

(608) 280-2679

________________________________
From: omnisdev-en <omnisdev-en-bounces at lists.omnis-dev.com> on behalf of Mike Rowan <michael.rowan3 at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 9:15 PM
To: OmnisDev List - English <omnisdev-en at lists.omnis-dev.com>
Subject: Re: New beginnings and developer resource available

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Journey. Please verify the sender before opening attachments or clicking links.

Hi Bas
Just want to add my name to the list of well wishers.  And of course thank
you for the direct and indirect help you have given me over the years.

All the best to you and your family