SqlLite - date

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 08:54:39 UTC 2021

I’m running SQLite with 10.2 and not experiencing any date problems.

So it can work.

Does sound like you are getting

#FD as   C.M.Y. instead of what you want

Put the #FD directive in code right before you access, as opposed to startup task

I dont know your library, I have those commands everywhere.. changing the date format to suit particular needs at any given time so I have put them in right before I do or access something

Sorry I dont have the answer