Steve Finger

Lou Picciano LouPicciano at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 17:12:52 UTC 2021

Oh, no! This is indeed sad news.

I will remember Steve for the charming, wonderful, lovely guy that he was. I can think back to many conversations, chuckles... going back to The Early Days with Omnis. We really must treasure the people who always manage to keep a smile on; to keep a sense of humor.

Jim, thanks so much for passing along this news, however sad. This only reminds me how lucky many of us can count ourselves in these strange - even surreal -times.

With condolences to his family and friends, Regards to All,

Lou