Wizard Computer Services

Jock Philip jock at visionchips.com
Wed Sep 23 16:43:08 EDT 2020

Congratulations, Wendy! Wishing you a long, prosperous and healthy retirement. I'll be forever grateful for all your help with the Crystal Reports. I have produced hundreds of those things now.

Bless you,

Jock

Jock Philip       [jock at visionchips.com] Vision Chips, Inc.
888.517.7779 x 3563
http://www.visionchips.com/

Developers of OBserver OB/GYN Ultrasound Reporting and Image Archiving System