Omnis Studio v10.1 Basic Web Dev

Jim Pistrang jim at jpcr.com
Thu Sep 17 08:22:13 EDT 2020

Hi Martin,

A SELECT statement will return a true flag regardless of whether or not any matching records are found, since it is a valid statement.  You need to select a COUNT(*) and then fetch the result - if the count is zero there are no duplicates, if the count is one (or more) then there are duplicates.

Hope this helps.

Jim