AW: Omnis Studio v10.1 Basic Web Dev

Rudolf Bargholz rudolf at bargholz.ch
Thu Sep 17 06:37:10 EDT 2020

Hi Martin,

Just to make sure, are you entering this code in the SQL object browser

SELECT description FROM departments WHERE description = @[pDepartmentDescription]

or this code

SELECT description FROM departments WHERE description ='abc'

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but the first case will not work as the parameter variable you are referencing in the bind variable construct is not in scope in the SQL object browser and will fail.

Regards

Rudolf Bargholz