HTML file displayed in a window

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Sat Sep 12 18:51:54 EDT 2020

hi gary.

you need to use the obrowser object.

the obrowser object is a wrapper around a chromium embedded browser — it basically should display about 99% of all html, including javascript and all that stuff.

you can have it load up any web page, or give is a file containing html.

I had a look in the ‘hub’ for studio 10 and there is an example there.  I imagine there is one in the hub for studio 8.1

it will do the job for you.       You can even have omnis interpret clicks on links within the web page or send it off to a real browser.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978