Setting up SQLite

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 22:02:37 EDT 2020

I haven’t done anything with paths Mike or I’d pass it along. I put it right with my library and for me the path never changes. Its always sys(11) or some variation of it. I make the path ahead of time like as below

Do $root.$sessions.SLSESSION.$logoff()
Do $root.$sessions.SLSESSION2.$logoff()

Calculate lSessionName as 'SLSession'
Calculate lHostname as replace(low(sys(10)),'.lbs','_SL.db')
Calculate lUsername as ''
Calculate lPassword as ''
Do $ctask.tsessobj.$opencreate.$assign(kTrue) Returns #F
Do $ctask.tsessobj.$logon(lHostname,lUsername,lPassword,lSessionName) Returns lflag
Do $ctask.tsessobj.$newstatement('SLStaObj') Returns $ctask.tstaobj

lHostname holds the path and you can make that however you want as you can see I am doing… seems to me you ought to be able to make that path anything you want it to be.

Maybe I’m not understanding the problem.