O$ v10.0x Blurry fonts and pixelated icons when using alpha on Win10

Mischa mischa at omnislab.com
Sat Sep 28 18:19:27 EDT 2019

Today, I finally got the license key for Studio 10.1 and did some tests.
Unfortunately it turns out to be even worse. Now not only objects or windows
using alpha transparency get blurry fonts and pixelated icons, also the
method editor is affected badly - it's hard to read the code and the names
of the variables.

Does anyone else have this problem?
I'm using win10x64, have updated my drivers for the graphics adapter but the
problem persists.

Best greetings and thanks
Mischa