O$ - jsClient and Joomla

Bruno Del Sol bruno.delsol at bydesign.fr
Sun Sep 8 06:16:54 EDT 2019

Hi Paul,

The short answer is go with the iframe, or you'll have to deal with several potential conflicts in css and js between
omnis and Joomla, some of them you might be able to solve and some you won't.

In other words, it might work for a rather simple integration, for instance use Omnis to add a single feature to Joomla
(like file upload, or datagrid), but integrating a fully featured Omnis app and Joomla (or any other cms) will probably
fail, and even if you work your ass of to make it work for your app on one version, both products version changes can
break it any time.

Regards
Bruno

By Design