Omnis studio server 10.1 and JS Client

malkishtini malkishtini at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 08:00:12 EST 2019

Hi Andrew,

Thank you so much for your confirmation. It encourages me to continue
debugging the issue I'm having.

I started testing yesterday and I found that when I use Dev version I can
connect to the JS client app, but when I switch to the server/IIS I can't
connect, the studio server crashes or hangs. So will have to
re-install/re-configure studio and test again.

Thank you,
Mayada